LEEN is a platform created to support and champion creative talent in fashion and the arts from across Canada. LEEN is comprised of a print magazine, a monthly web zine, and an online store.
LEEN PRINT - we still consider print to be the most important element in fashion media, there will always be something extra special about seeing fashion imagery across the printed page. we’re also passionate about creating a physical, tactile product, something to hang on to, maybe even collect. after three issues as a traditional style fashion bi-annual we are taking a step back from the print magazine to focus on building our online presence. we plan to relaunch the print edition with a series free Zines in winter 2017
LEEN WEB ZINE - web release featuring exclusive fashion editorials from across Canada, one off features on local creatives, and a series of regular columns focused on events of the fashion industry
The LEEN WEB ZINE is open to submissions that are either produced in Canada or by a Canadian team
- must be previously unpublished work (including personal website and social media)
- minimum of six images with at least five different looks
- styling must be seasonally appropriate and current
- minimal use of fast fashion brands
- must be submitted with lo-res preview images and full credits including team and styling
- responses may take up to one week
email submissions to email@example.com
LEEN WEB SHOP - coming soon!